Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TVXQ Stole My Heart With A Sad Song

TVXQ aka DBSK aka Tohoshinki, I love you na! ^_^

Ok, so what's up?? At my Hapon 11 (Basic Japanese) class this afternoon, we sang Kimura Kaela's Snowdome and we listened to Tohoshinki's Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou? (Why did I fall in love with you?). And oh my, oh my, ^_^ with just the first stanza of the song, I fell in love with their voices! :)

When I got home, I searched their song in Youtube and I just wanna share this video with you. Hope you'll like it! ^_^

Kudos to FarenheitJonas of Youtube for the vid! God bless to you too! :)

I love Jaejoong's voice! He was the first one to sing and his voice really caught my attention. Well all of Tohoshinki members' voices are really nice naman. :)

So I guess I'm their fan now. :) Too bad they've split up. :( But I wish they'll get back together asap someday. Anyway, I wish them all the best. :)

SHOUTOUT: God bless and good health to Tohoshinki! ^_^ ~imaginary hug from a new filipino fan~

Err.. Sumimasen (excuse me), I'm just getting carried away right now. ^_^ I guess I'll be so shy reading this blog again when I'm not in euphoric state anymore. :p

Clarification: I've already known TVXQ like more than a year ago but I've never heard their songs till now. But I've googled who they are before cause they're really popular. Actually the first Tohoshinki member I knew was Mickey cause I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal online and I really really liked the story and everything. (But I still have to finish I think 4 more episodes :p next time when I have more free time for that :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment