Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Special Valentine: The Serenade

I was supposed to have another ordinary day this Valentine's Day cause I don't have a special someone. But late this afternoon, a group of Alpha Phi Beta (APB) Fraternity guys went to our boarding house and serenaded us with 2 songs. Super kilig! ^_^ Plus kilig factor pa cause they look dashing in Barong Tagalog. But their handsome Lord Chancellor (president) was wearing a tux. Anyway, they were actually going to dorms serenading all the girls so that every girl (and gays :p) would feel special during the V-day (esp the single ones). And I think it was very sweet of them. I actually felt special today. Thanks! ^_^

With a guitar, they sang Harana (Serenade) & I'll Love You Forever & Ever. ^_^ Kakakilig! ^_^ It was funny pala cause when we asked for an encore, they had the lyrics of Forever & Ever prepared. haha.

Oh I just found out that the UP APB were featured in 24 Oras today. Here's the video. Cheers! :p

I've always wished that my future destiny would sing me Parokya Ni Edgar's Harana. I so love Parokya Ni Edgar, they're epic! Kakakilig! "Uso pa ba ang harana... lalalalalalalala.." ^_^

Thanks to Alex (my friend and room mate) who's the girlfriend of one of the APB guys, Lyle. I guess they wouldn't go to Pinkhouse if not for Alex & Lyle. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment